Date: 21 April 2020
The Covid19 Lockdown is boring! Let’s drag up gurls! Here we go, our essential drag makeup tutorial that your drag makeup can be done in just about 45 minutes. This eyebrow blocking technique by using spirit gum and eyebrow wax will last for hours or a day! It works well with oily skin, sweaty face. It’s unlikely that you will have any problems with cracking eyebrows!
Giving tutorial by our principle MUA: James Adisai.
Filming: Alec Media.
Watch this on our Youtube Channel
Most of the used cosmetics/makeup available on our online shop
List of cosmetics used in order:
- Any mild toner.
- Kryolan Mastrix Spirit Gum.
- Kryolan Eyebrow Plastic (eyebrow wax)
Color Correcting Concealer:
- Dermacolor Camouflage Creme: Colour 32.
- Kryolan TV Pain Stick. Colour LO. (base foundation)
- Kryolan TV Pain Stick. Colour 406. (used as highlight)
- Kryolan TV Pain Stick. Colour 10W. (used as contour)
- Kryolan Translucent Powder. Colour TL11.
- Kryolan Face Liner. Colour 21. (used as eyebrow pencil)
- Kryolan Eyebrow Powder. Colour Fair.
- Kryolan Matt Eyeshadow. Colour Deep Black. (used on eyebrows)
- Kryolan Matt Eyeshadow. Colour White.
- NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette Brights. (used pink colour)
- Kryolan Matt Eyeshadow. Colour Deep Black.
- Kiko Glitter Eyeliner. Colour 02. (used as silver glitter on eyelids)
- Kryolan Eye Liner. Colour Black.
- Any suitable upper and lower lashes for drag look.
- Duo Eyelash Glue. Colour Clear.
- Kryolan Face Liner. Colour 21. (used as eyebrow lip liner)
- Kryolan Lipstick Classic. Colour LC002.
- Kryolan Lipstick Pearl. Colour LC658. (used as shimmer lipstick)
Makeup Setting Spray:
- Loreal Infaillible Magic Setting Spray.
© 2020 Copyright Drag Dreams
James Adisai Ltd
Registered in UK. Company no.10649563