Price: £350 at James Adisai Studio only.
Tutor: James Adisai
Lesson Time: 6 hours
Our drag makeup lesson is a one to one tutorial that will teach you everything from scratch. You don’t need to have any knowledge or experience at all. This lesson will teach you everything about drag makeup application with plenty tricks and techniques. After this makeup lesson you will be able to create the drag look you want.
What’s included with all drag makeup lessons:
- Certificate of attendance.
- All necessary equipment, cosmetics and brushes are provided.
- Coffee, tea and drinking water.
- Face Shapes and Bone Structure
- Colour theory
- Changing bone structure from male to female
- Concealing and Colour correcting
- Choosing Correct Foundation and Correctors
- Full Coverage Foundation – Layering
- Full Coverage Concealing and Illuminating
- Sculpting with Foundation
- Eye Contouring
- Shading and Highlighting
- Powders and Powdering
- Warming the Skin/Bronzing
- Eyebrow blocking and Concealing
- Eyebrow Mapping and Filling symmetrically
- Strong Sculpted Eye Brows/Ombre – Using powder and pomade
- How to enlarge and create dramatic drag eye
- High Cut Crease Eyes – Using bring matte shadows and a darker shade for depth
- Cutting the Crease with Concealer
- Big Bold Winged Liner
- Mascara Application
- False Eye Lash Application
- Snatch and Contour the nose
- Lip Design - Lipstick Application
- Overdrawing Lips - Liquid Lipstick
- Setting the make-up to last all day and night
- Over Draw and final touches to full makeup
- Makeup Guidline
Recommended by our top MUA and loved by our clients
It assures great absorption power and enhances the durability of make-up on the skin
£90.00 - £450.00
An ideal gift for your loved one to get themselves pampered with an unforgettable experience.
A top secret of drag makeup is foundation. It gives great full coverage and long lasting.